of interest among female and male show goers and offered members a chance to break out of winter blues and dip into summer by looking at new motorcycles and accessories. As usual, the show occurred during a snow storm, but this is the first time in our 4 years of participation that it was closed a day due to the storm. In response to Catherine's question to members who worked at our booth, here are a few responses to "What did you learn from the m/c show?"
- That it is always a storm weekend!
- Pearl and Janet are natural born stars!
- Denise and Lynne can charm anyone they want too!
- There is an after school program at Riverview Middle School where kids build bikes, AND, 2 gals were selected to go to build bikes at Sturgis
- lots of ladies want to join us
- we have a great group of ladies, and they all look excellent in pictures